President Muhammadu Buhari has signed three bills, earlier passed by the National Assembly, into law.
The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, disclosed this in a statement made available to DAILY POST on Wednesday.
Adesina said the President signed the three bills on Tuesday.
The statement reads ”
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday, December 5, 2017, assented to the following Bills:
1. Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy (Establishment) Bill, 2017. The college to be sited in Enugu is to provide courses of instruction leading to the award of degrees, diplomas, and certificates in dental technology, dental therapy, and related courses.
2. Air Force Institute of Technology of Nigeria (Establishment) Bill, 2017. The Institute to be situated in Kaduna is to give technical training to the personnel of the Nigerian Air Force and other services of the Nigerian Armed Forces, Nigerians, and citizens of other African countries.
3. National Intelligence Agency Pensions (Establishment) Bill, 2017, is to administer the pensions scheme for personnel of the Agency, the sequel to the exit of the Agency from the application of the Contributory Pension’s Scheme under the Pension’s Reform Act, 2004.
Latest posts by Emmanuel Cornelius (see all)
- Mr Eazi Donates A Borehole To Promote His New Song ‘pour me water’ - December 15, 2017
- 1,317 Nigerians Repatriated From Lybia in 10 days - December 15, 2017
- Woman Kills Her 12 Year Old Daughter With AButcher Knife - December 15, 2017