(CNN)Levels of the brain-eating amoeba Naegleria fowleri that killed an Ohio teen were unusually high in water samples taken from the U.S. National Whitewater Center, and were likely caused by the failure of the water sanitation system, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced this week.
Follow us on:
Latest posts by Peach Essence (see all)
- Cows prevents Air Peace aircraft from landing as they overrun Akure Airport runway - February 18, 2018
- Playwright Akinwunmi Ishola dies at 79 - February 18, 2018
- New Music: D’Prince – Gucci Gang ft. Davido & Don Jazzy - February 18, 2018