Galaxy S7 edge explosion: Man suffers third degree burn in US, to sue Samsung

Samsung’s Galaxy S7 edge is reported to have exploded in a man’s pocket causing severe burns to his right hand and leg in the United States.

This incident apparently happened on May 30, almost three months before the infamous Galaxy Note7 made its debut.

California-based Daniel Ramirez, who is recovering from burns, has decided to file a product liability lawsuit against Samsung, further adding woes to the company, which is already reeling under the Galaxy Note7 battery explosion fiasco.

It is said that Ramirez, who was working on a project in Ohio on the morning of May 30, suddenly felt his phone making a vibration with whistling sound in his pocket. Startled by the sensation, he tried pulling the Galaxy S6 edge and saw dark smoke emanating from it and unexpectedly, it exploded burning his right-hand fingers and right leg’s thigh region.

As per the complaint document, we have retrieved, Ramirez suffered second-degree burns to his right thumb and index finger, and also second and third degree burns to his right upper leg.

From: Ibtimes.co.in

Peach Essence

Peach Essence

Stay abreast as we bring you all the latest and riveting news around the orb.

Follow us on:
Twitter @PeachEssencee
Facebook: @Peachessence
Instagram: @Peachessence
Peach Essence
(Visited 88 times, 1 visits today)

About

Stay abreast as we bring you all the latest and riveting news around the orb. Follow us on: Twitter @PeachEssencee Facebook: @Peachessence Instagram: @Peachessence

No comments yet Categories: News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.